RIDGE
"Beep Test"
Awful. Haven't felt the same since I did this.
EMOTM, AMRAP
7 thrusters @ 75#
7 pull ups
7 burpees
I think I got 6 full rounds plus 16 reps; all thrusters and pull ups with two burpees. I need to get in shape bad!
KUNKEL
Yep, been a month since i've posted and my body feels like it's been that long since I've pushed it. Can't apologize enough for being so lazy on the WODs and posting. Haven't even kept up reading till tonight. No mas, and the body will be my slave again.
Y'all are studs and we definitely missed out for the new years eve partay! Hope y'all had a good time.
Here's some updates: Got a Vitamix, used it everyday since and started a veggie smoothie for breakfast in the mornings today. I liked it. Gonna be getting some bumper plates stat and start getting it hard daily just putting in time on the bar. Spent new years day getting our toys and calebs toys off the floor in the garage so it can happen, so I'm ready. Gotta be getting it from Get RX'd out of Houston. Seem to have fair prices and quality equipment. Holidays dealt with some cold stuff, ran some, ate great in the beginning then sucked again. I'm learning that even in my dietary discipline, I HAVE to rely on Christ to give me strength. There is no aspect of my life that I can do without him in control and me knowing I need him.
Learning to see what he's telling me daily, not relying on "bigger" things in life to see God at work. I want to see Christ at work in every moment, that's living in communion with Him. I Deal with envy, pride, and worshiping money, BUT by the Grace of God I have forgiveness and life. I want to live life to the fullest with Loving God and Loving others as the focus.
Yesterday WOD: forgot to start the clock, 3 Rounds
Treadmill 800M Run
50 bosu sit ups
50 back extensions
Today: (outside and it was chilly) Gotta go beast mode though
Round 1- 5 Rounds of:
10 Power Snatches @75#
10 Wall balls @20#
10 Toes to Rings
Time: 11:52
Round 2- 3 Rounds of:(Helen)
400M Run
21 KB swings @55#
12 Pull ups
Time: 13:27
@Mobility: i feel ya, tough to stay on top of it. Starting last night I'm going to stretch traditionally, do yoga poses that stretch me and foam roll everynight while watching TV prior to bed. Feels good on the core as well. Flexibility is key to my sustainability no doubt. As I've been lazy past 2 weeks, I've been getting lower back pain simply due to my hammys getting tight. No excuses, play like a champion. _Tony Dungy
No comments:
Post a Comment