Thursday, May 10, 2012

5/10/2012

AJ 2012 CrossFit Regional WOD #2 2000m row 50 pistols 30 hang power clean @ 225# Definitely did not go as prescribed. That would be insane. Plus, there was an 18 minute cut off. If I didn't scale, I'd still be doing it (3+ hrs later). So, I did 2000m row 100 air squats 30 hang power cleans @ 185# 17 minutes KUNKEL FOR TIME: 100 squats, 2 muscle ups 80 squats, 4 muscle ups 60 squats, 6 muscle ups 40 squats, 8 muscle ups 20 squats, 10 muscle ups Time: 22:49 Got tough on the 8 amd 10 muscle up rounds. @regional WOD rxed, that would be flat out nuts!!! I saw that WOD posted and said yep, they just separated the men from the boys and that makes me a little boy!!! @new format, I have found a way to post from n iPad and I think it will work for the iPhone. First view the WOD screen when it is black background and highlight the persons blog that is present and copy it. Thn go to edit that post and it will either be blank or look like it was written in code. So either paste the post and then type yours or delete the code nonsense and paste the previous and type yours. That's what I've done here. @back spasms, not feeling good, gotta get these things under control before I get real angry!

No comments:

Post a Comment