Monday, May 14, 2012
5/14/2012
AJ
Did a workout yesterday, but it wasn't for time
10 rounds
5 power snatch @ 95#
20 double unders
And today I did, for time:
4x8 good mornings @ 100#
4x8 strict toes to ring
then
21-15-9
wall ball
double unders
21-15-9
DB squat cleans @ 40#
hand release push ups
11:26
the DB squat cleans were brutal. I think I finished the first couplet in <3:00, and then I hit a serious wall and slowed down.
Kunkel- don't know if you heard but I'm taking the CF Level 1 trainer course this weekend. The gym asked me to work part time for them, and I couldn't turn it down. Just going through the manual is incredibly beneficial, learning so much just by reading and going over the material.
KUNKEL
push mowed and weedeated for time. Forgot to time it though.
Then swam 800 plus some I think, again thought I started my time but didn't realize it until I was trying to figure out what lap I was on. Anyways when I was timing it was 15:59. Timing was a serious issue for some season today.
Forgot to post fri, sat and sun.
Fri: foam rolled and lacrosse ball rolled which did the trick on my back and I have not felt any tightness since!!!! The lacrosse ball hur pretty good though.
Sat: rode 20.15 miles, total time: 1:04:05, avg speed 18.8mph. Had lots of hills and a stiff cross wind plus trying to recover from Thursday's squats.
Sun: for time: run 1 mile, 3 rounds of [run 400, 21 kipping pull ups, 21 toes to bar], run 1 mile. Time: 36.:11
This murdered my hands, been using chalk on the rings and didn't use chalk on this bar and yikes!
@aj: you are the man!!! They want you certified cause you show up their trainers!!! I'm pumped for you! Not to mention jealous, I definitely want to hear more about it seriously! Are they funding you? And what does it take to get the material to read?
@massive paragraphs: when I have it in draft mode it presents it just like it use to post, all spaced and returned like normal but when I update it, story form. I'm sorry about this but I can't seem to fix it yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment