Thursday, May 31, 2012

5/31/2012

AJ

"DT"

12 deadlift
9 hang clean
6 jerks
@155#

11:55

@Scripture: When you guys read scripture or have a quiet time, what do you guys read? Do you randomly select something, are you methodical in going through books at a time or what? In the past its been a book here and there, sometimes random with verses, but just curious what ya'll do.

@leadership: Advice that's been provided is slowly working its way into my life with my wife, and the cool thing that I didn't see coming is that she SEES me trying. She may resist something when I call her out on this or that, but it doesn't take long for her to know that the Lord is initiating change in my heart, ultimately helping our marriage in becoming more Christ centered. So thanks to you guys for that!

KUNKEL

Warrior WOD from the Warrior Conditioning Blog
For Time:
50 SDHP's @ 50#
(reverse modified Helen)
21 KB swings at 50#, 21 Pull ups on the rings
800M run
15 KB swings at 50#, 15 pull ups on the rings
800M run
9 KB swings at 50#, 9 pull ups on the rings
800M run
50 SDHP's @ 50#

Time: 22:38

@warrior WODs there is no way I could have done anything after the Daniel WOD, that ruined me and there is no way I could have done Whitten. 
@Scripture:  I have been wanting to spend more time in the OT so for the last year I have spent about 50% of my reading trying to learn the history and progression of events but it has been tough.  I wind up reaching a point of not finding application and go to the NT randomly and working through a book or two then back to the OT.  Right now I'm in Ezekiel and it's all about God's timing and his plan for the sinners.  I also read the Proverb of the day, meaning today was May 31st, so I read Proverbs 31.  You? 
@progress recognized:  how does she state or acknowledge your effort or progress? 

No comments:

Post a Comment