AJ
@Kunkel: sheesh, no slowing you down! I can't imagine waking up before the sun's out and stepping into the sauna that is Arizona at 90 degrees. Thats just all kinds of gross. The 5 rnds of KB swings/Box jumps/DU's looked tough! I may do that when I'm out of ideas soon. Great time though.
@ Klint: Where you been? Allergies should be clearing up if you're stickin to the paleo diet!
Today's workout:
Jackie
1000m row
50 barbell thrusters
30 pull ups
Previous PR on this was 7:55, and due to an unhealthy dinner my wife made me last night, I was just hoping to go under 8. Surprised myself, with a ton of breaks at the pull ups, and did 7:36. We have deadlift tomorrow, clean and jerk 1RM on Friday, and a ton of KB swings on Friday also.
@Level 1 Cert: Thank you for the challenge. I need to remember that the bigger picture in all of this CrossFit stuff is not to increase the income, not to brag to my friends, or spend more time in the gym. Must be to glorify Him and serve. Definitely needed to hear that, and wouldn't be opposed to hearing that periodically for a check up once in a while. THANK YOU
KUNKEL
SUPRISE SUPRISE!!! They actually updated my internet explorer and bam! i can edit posts straight from the ol dell.
@AZ wods @ 5:15am, believe it or not at that hour it was daylight outside. I guess since Phoenix sits in a valley surrounded by the mountains it is light outside extremely early around 4:45 to 5, and then the sun finally peaks over the mountains around 6:15-6:30. Also they do not recognize day light savings so right now they are on the west coast time zone, 2 hours behind the lone star state.
@Jackie, I've been wanting to try out a row machine lately, might have to search for them on craigslist or something.
Today's WOD:
For time, 5 rounds-
10 air squats, 10 hand release pushups, 10 ring rows, 10 ring dips, 10 CTB kipping pullups, 10 lunges each leg, 10 burpees.
time: 23:53 should have been a relaxing WOD but not this time.
@Challenge: I've enjoyed the archery thing for quit a while and I've always enjoyed sharing that with others and just a couple of months ago a Pawn shop just down the road posted the opening soon sign and also that they will have an indoor archery range. I've been thinking about trying to start an archery league to love on those partakers in this area. My challenge to myself is to actually pursue it to find out if God wants to use this to reach people in some form or fashion. All for His Glory!
KLINTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!! peek-a-boo, I see you!!!!! (can you tell i'm about to be a dad?)
No comments:
Post a Comment