AJ
"Daniel"
50 pull ups
400m run
21 thrusters @ 95#
800m run
21 thrusters @ 95#
400m run
50 pull ups
18:56
Every day this week, in honor of Memorial Day, my gym is doing a Hero WOD. Can't wait. We have DT, Whitten, and Nutts coming up. I might take an ice bath on Friday night.
@Welcome Back Klinton: Dude 'bout time! Hopefully you can take some time to ease back into some WODs. On the leadership advice, I will be sure to turn off the TV as often as possible. Its tough, and really shouldn't be a staple in our day to turn it on and see whats up when conversation is MUCH more fruitful and enjoying.
@hit &run: If you're involved in a hit and run, in the state of TX its $150 deductible if you have insurance. Example: My wife had similar situation, and our deductible is $250, but we heard thru the grapevine that its $150 for hit and run. We mentioned it to our insurance, and sure enough, they said that's right, and knocked off $100.
@leadership: Kunkel you're the man; all great points. Leading them to water and providing the water is a great example. Having a positive attitude about it and being PERSISTENT are two tough tasks that need to be shown to spouses. I can read books about it being a better husband, great spiritual leader, etc., but going through the process and knowing what's important and what needs to be done helps more than any book can provide. Maybe the Bible, but you get it.
@pregnancy: We'll be praying for you guys with that. I would imagine that added on stress at a time like now is not fun, so the time off that is doctor's orders sounds like a great thing. I would suggest taking a day off and enjoying time with her, doing the things like what you were talking about - encouraging and loving, like scripture *demands* us (as husbands) to do. Husbands love your wives, and also love your wives as your own body. The way that I show the world how much I love CrossFit should not be able to light a candle to how much I show the world (and Anne) how much I love her. (obviously doing CF to take care of my body... hopefully ya'll pick up on the analogy)
All that being said, sorry for rambling... continue honoring God and your wives in your work life and relationships.
KUNKEL
"Daniel" (slightly modified due to set up)
50 pull ups
800M run
21 thrusters @95#
800M run
21 thrusters @95#
800 M run
50 pull ups
Time: 21:00
@daniel: he must have been one tough cookie, this might as well be Fran extended! Super tough WOD! @insurance thanks so much I hope to deal with it late this week. @everything else, nice words, thanks for the encouragement and ultimately the sharpening and prayers!
No comments:
Post a Comment