Wednesday, May 2, 2012

5/2/2012

AJ @Kunkel: Sorry about the back spasms, that sucks. Seems like time off has always done you good though, hopefully once the batteries are recharged you'll be back to your wod killing self. @Axis buck: Any leftovers can be sent to me directly. Just kidding! But seriously. I've heard it is some of the best meat you can find. My office is very jealous of you right now 21-15-9 70# KB swings ab mat sit ups games standard box jumps 4:48 KUNKEL 1 mile swim Time: 39:31 Woo! Man it has been A while since I got s good swim in but it did feel good afterwards! @axis, Im hoping I can get a buck and a doe down with minimal arrows!!! It should be a good time nonetheless and if so I'll definitely be cooking some meat and asking ridge for some good recipes! I'll be out of pocket till sunday but if I do some good I'll try to post it! Y'all have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment