Tuesday, May 15, 2012

5/15/2012

AJ

4 rounds

5 burpee pull ups
4 box jumps
3 power cleans @ 185#
2 push jerks @ 185#
1 100m sprint
rest 1 minute

8:21, with the 1 min rest

@massive paragraphs: Sure does make the posts a little more interesting... very weird how things pan out like that with a new makeover from our friends at blogspot.com.

@Level 1 cert: I don't wanna sound like I'm bragging, but its a pretty sweet deal. The manual can be found on line, its like 100 somethin pages, but I'm all kinds of excited about it. Perks of the deal include a free gym membership, earning $, and hopefully meeting new ppl and making new friends. Learning all the material in the manual helps you get a bigger picture of CrossFit, how its more than just working out for a few minutes on Grace or Fran or something like that. If you can't find it, let me know and I can send you the manual


No comments:

Post a Comment