AJ
1RM Clean and Jerk
235#. Tried 245 but couldn't clean it today
50 KB swings @ 53#
10 Push Jerk @ 135#
35 KB Swings
15 Push Jerk
20 KB swings
20 Push Jerk
8:44
First two of the couplet was unbroken, after that it was scattered all over the place. Finished with 50 ab mat sit ups before cramping starting happening, so I'll end with that. May go for a run tomorrow on my off day.
@Rower: I think you're assumption is correct. For example, in Fight Gone Bad, one station is row for calories. There's a setting on the rower where you can adjust it for calories burned, and a good score is usually like 20 (granted you're given a minute to do so). I'm usually in the mid teens for FGB, but hopefully that answers the ?
@spiritual challenge: Need prayers in being the spiritual leader for Anne and I. Praying together, reading together, etc. is becoming rare these days and it sucks. Sucks even more when she calls me out on it... I think its just a matter of responsibility, maturity, and devotion/commitment. Even when resisting (for her or me) is easy and a cop out, still doing the things that are important need to go down for a more active spiritual life with a spouse.
No comments:
Post a Comment