Tuesday, May 22, 2012
5/22/2012
KUNKEL
WOW! Been a while for all of us looks like! Last week I had a meeting in Phoenix and you talk about hot, goodness! Did get to have 3 workouts while ere and didn't loose too much while away.
First day: got to share the Crossfit experience with my friend Bryan: modified Angie.
For time:
50 burpees
100 pushups
100 situps
100 air squats
Time: 16ish then I jumped back in with the Crossfit newb and finished his situps and squats with him! It's fun sharing the experience with others, nice opportunity to share the gospel as well!
Second day: 1.4 miles for time, 1 mile for time, 800 for time, 400 for time. I rested for 3 minutes the first time Nd took. Minute off everytime after.
Day 3: played basketball with some tall suckers and didn't even score. Point but I did have some fun and definitely sweat enough! At 5:15 am it was in the 90's out there, HOT!
As soon as I got back I've been working on a book shelf for the baby room and finished late last night so today's WOD was brutal with exhaustion setting in.
5 rounds for time:
40 DU's
30 box jumps @24"
20 kb swings with 50# db
Time: 28:42
@level 1 cert: you are the man! I will look for that manual and see what I can find. I'll throw out a challenge for you with the cert and it's base on my leanings lately. The money and time we spend on hobbies is fun and all but what a true mission if the focus is on using it to reach people Jesus style. So the challenge: use the cert to share Gods glory with your ability to post the fastest times and the slowest times, because we are to be light winning or losing. Share the gospel to those you coach by being different. As Christians we are called to excellence and that can mean being the best available, so be the best coach they've ever seen! Be the light!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment