Thursday, May 24, 2012

5/24/2012

AJ

Find a 3RM overhead squat

180#

7 rounds
7 reps 180# deadlift
14 HR push ups
3 dead hang pull ups

9:50

@rower: Yes, you need to get a rower ASAP. I've come to the conclusion that a garage gym is not complete unless a rower is present.

@Fatherhood: About to be a dad is fun times! Have you started practicing losing sleep by setting 5 alarms to go off randomly in the middle of the night? Whenever I do an overnight cook in my egg, I have to check it every few hrs, and people say "Oh it'll be like that when you're a dad!" And then I punch them and serve them my food to shut em up.

@Klint: Dude! You better be busy golfing or something

KUNKEL

P90X Ab Ripper, then off to running a bit. 
1 mile run- 6:55
rest 2 min
1 mile run- 6:35
rest 2 min
1 mile run- 6:45

Mile 1 and 3 were predominantly uphill and goodness, it makes a difference. 
@losing sleep, we have actually been trying to sleep as much as possible, knowing that will be a thing of the past.  However, it has back fired on me and I haven't been able to sleep past 6:45 on the weekends!

@rower, when wod's say row for X calories is it talking about calories burned or is that another measurment? 

No comments:

Post a Comment