AJ
21-15-9
Push Press @ 110#
Pull ups
4:45
Getting geared up for Fran next Tuesday. Going to do a games workout tomorrow, I will post it tomorrow. Not totally thrilled about it, but in honor of the games going on this weekend I figured it'd be fun to do some previous years' games WODs. Speaking of games -
Did you guys see that the games workouts have been announced? And first one - right up ya'lls alley - is a triathlon?!
700m swim
8k bike
11k run
Whats unique about it too is that there is a checkpoint with points awarded at 150m INTO the run, then a brandnew checkpoint with points awarded at the completion of the 11k run. There are a dozen more workouts that are posted on the crossfit.com website, but I figured that first one would be worth sharing with you guys.
@Lil' Kunkel: STUD! Love the tie look too. How has his sleep been lately? And, your sleep?
@Klint: 28 comin up! How is the new place? House warming party soon? I"ll bring the meat
FARRAR
Dude, that Bacon wrapped meatloaf looked amazing! Your officially the meat guy. And will visit gym doon (maybe next weekend) and house party soon.
@kunkel, gray WODs and Caleb looks like a little stud.
Did a girly WOD monday:
15 min run
5X5 squat 135
10 pushups between each set
Going to workout in the morning if I can drag myself out of bed. Will likely do one of talks but modified. I am severely out of shape.
No comments:
Post a Comment