AJ
Strength stuff today.
25x185# squats
1:11, rest 3:33, then 1:36
Bench Press
10 @ 135#
8 @ 155#
6 @ 185#
4 @ 195#
2 @ 205
Then 2 back up to 10, same weights.
@Birthday boy: Welcome to the 28 club. WHat'd you guys do? Have our wives nailed down a date/place for restaurant week?
@Bear/Programming: Great job on the bear with double unders! Do you have a mat that you do your DUs on outside on the pavement? For my rope, if I do them outside, it scuffs up the rope and damages it a little bit, forcing me to do them on mats or a smooth floor, like inside a garage. My garage is way too short though. For programming, I'll let you know some of the workouts I"ll do in the coming months. I've been asked to be on a team or two for some competitions coming up - can't tell you how excited I am about this! - and I'll post some of the WODs in preparation for them. Sure, they're geared toward competitions and geting an athlete ready for them, but either way, they'll be awesome workouts that will destroy us.
Taking tomorrow off then gonna try to go solid next week!
Looking for a good book to read with all this free time for summer - any one reading anything fun?
No comments:
Post a Comment