AJ
800m run
20 burpees
30 deadlift @ 225#
20 box jumps
30 push press @ 115#
20 toes to bar
30 power cleans @ 115#
800m run
21:10
Everything was tough. Very exhausted, and when I'm dripping in sweat it doesn't make for a fun wod.
@purchases: Dude that is a STEAL. Great prices on those items, I'm tempted to ask you to hook me up too. Like I said, $1/lb. is a goal and you def. hit that. I'm excited to see your wod's start to branch out now! Not sure what else you have for inventory, but it wouldn't be a bad idea for next big purchase to contain bumper plates. If you're going to work on the oly lifts, then the bumpers are the way to go.
@wod: 30 HSPU?! THat alone would probably take me a solid 5 minutes. Throw in the 2 MUs... doozy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KLINT. Go get a birthday WOD in somewhere, complete with calf raises :)
KUNKEL
"Death by Bear"
Just for Klint's birthday, you sent that to me a while back and it was one of my first crossfit experiences.
7 Bear Complexes @135#
50 DU's
5 Bear Complexes @135#
75 DU's (actually did these unbroken, I think that is a PR for me)
3 Bear Complexes @135#
100 DU's
Time: 13:50
Just to be clear as my verbiage may be different I'll define the bear I did.
Ground up Clean-Front squat-Push Press and lock out, then lower down to my back,-back squat-push press and lock out, lower down to my quads before touching the ground and back to the clean.
@gear: let me know the guy said he had ordered extra so I'll just have to email him if need be. I've thought about the bumper plates for sure, b/c I'm just using the iron plates that our neighborhood gym has and I for sure can't let it drop to the floor without controlling it.
@Branching wods: if you have any suggestions I'm all ears and will try it all.
Again, Klint today we thank God for the Faithful man you are and encourage us all to be!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment