Friday, July 27, 2012

7/27/2012

KUNKEL

Not for time 2 Rounds:  all kipping pull ups
30 Pushups, 12 wide-grip pullups, 5 T2B
25 military pushups, 12 reverse grip chin-ups, 5 T2B
25 wide fly pushups, 12 closed grip overhand pullups, 5 T2B
20 decline pushups, 5 bar MU's unbroken, 5 T2B
15 Dive bomber pushups
15 Heavy Pants(basically a partially squated shoulder shrug) @45#
15 Diamond pushups
15 Back flys @15#
I didn't post the past couple of days so here's the catch up:

Thurs: Bike ride with the baby momma, felt great to ride together again!!!  13 miles taking it easy. 

Weds:  5 rounds of 800M run, 20 Toes to Rings
Time:  26:38
I really had to run out the soreness from the days prior and it really helped. 

@air force WOD: Well done!
@Rows:  I'm jealous and I can't wait until I get to do those. 
@Team: look forward to hearing about all that!

No comments:

Post a Comment