Saturday, July 14, 2012

7/14/2012

AJ

Games Competition WOD (year???)

3 rounds

30 wall balls
30 squat snatch @ 75#

What a great reminder that my squat snatch SUCKS. Pulled on the bar WAY too soon, and following the 600 pulls on the rower from the other day, this nearly caused pain in my back. More sore than pain, but man... if I'm going to be something close to serious about getting fit, than the olympic lifts have GOT to get better. I blame shoulder rotation and flexibility.  Finished in 18:26 or so... the winners of the games got it done in 11:30.

Miss you guys. How's the workouts going? Church life for you guys?

Anne and I starting trying out different churches - went to the Village campus in Denton. Not as hectic as I remember the other location being, but it didn't bother us that it was a streaming video of Chandler instead of in person.

Kunkel what church do you go to down in Austin?

No comments:

Post a Comment