Sunday, July 8, 2012

7/8/2012

KUNKEL
Bike intervals
Warm up:  bike 1.5 miles just getting the legs going.
3 Rounds of:
4 mile sprint, resting 2:30 after each round. 
Times:  13:54 avg. 17.5mph
            10:56 avg. 22mph
            13:50 avg. 17.5mph
Overtime:  Bike 5.6 miles taking it easy uphills and getting it downhill with overall average at 16ish. 

@Blog: sorry I haven't posted either, I've been looking at it but each time I haven't been on the right device to post or had the baby in my arms.  Here's the other WOD's I've done this week. 

WED:
15, 12, 9, 6, 3 reps of:
135# ground up cleans
bar facing burpees

Time:  12:18  Really slow, every part was brutal this time. 

THURS:
3 Round of:
10 MU's
800M run

Time: 19:30  I recommend this WOD, I love the 30 MU's for time but this allowed me to work on the MU's without feeling as rushed by breaking them up with the 800's. 

@FOOD!!!! WOW, i guess AJ stands for ALL Jack, meaning meaning jack of all trades!!!  Seriously though, that looks awesome!!! 
Here's a pic of the lil Guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment