KUNKEL
Here's my catch up from late last week.
Thursday: ran 5 miles @ 39:44
Friday:
Run 1 Mile, 50 back extensions, 50 situps, Run 1 Mile
Time: 22:18
@Core Work: You are right on with what I'm trying to accomplish. I feel like my core is my weakest spot among my many weaknesses. AJ just for a quick back story below you can see my newest addition to my core from 3/26/10. In the beginning of my rehab I did P90X stuff and it really helped me get back on my feet then Taylor Cole and Klint got me interested in Xfit and as I began incorporating the movements and workouts into my routine I've just been picking and choosing stuff I can do. I would also try certain movements like OH squats and didn't feel flexible enough to do w/o weight. That trend has continued but now that I am 100% recovered and my core is weak I want to test the waters again with all movements. Back on point my goals is to strengthen/ accelerate all movements starting with strengthening my core. So I'd love more suggestions such as OH squats, snatches, etc. Thanks again for the direction Coach!
@Workouts: Hoping that Laura get released Monday to begin her working out again, We have missed
doing things together big time. Especially the clean eating side of things, I've been slacking and its hard for her to have a schedule yet with Caleb.
@Church Life: we have hit pause as it's not recommended to have the new born at a nurshery until 6-8 weeks of age. We are in limbo with small group stuff as we are praying about whether or not we should stay in our current group or find a marrieds with young kids group to find support moving forward.
@Church: we are members at Austin Ridge Bible Church and we do love it there. The mission is Love God Love People.
@Crossfit Games: WOW is all I can say about the girls and the guys. They are truly inspiring as the worlds fittest!!! Impressive, 2 repeats and with fashion.
@Programming: AJ are you writing programming for classes or clients yet? Was that apart of the level 1 cert?
No comments:
Post a Comment