KUNKEL
Been a long time since I've done a WOD that wasn't a timed.
100 Toes to Rings
200 DU's
Then I did 6 minutes of 100M sprints on every 0:30 seconds. Totalling 12 100M spints. My seconds to rest before the next rep began getting smaller and smaller.
@Crossfit: I've been thinking about similarities among the stoutest athletes and every single one of them has a core that keeps everything together. I've been of the thought previously that my core will come with all the WODs but just with time.
Am I accurate in thinking that establishing a stout core will enhance all other disciplines? I really think the stronger my core is the better I'll swim, bike, run, clean, MU's, DU's, pull ups, etc. I'm thinking that I will be utilizing core movements into at least 3 WOD's a week. Thoughts?
@Sleep: we're making progresss, but it is just that a work in progress!!!
@Crossfit Games: I've been consumed with following their twitter! They are giving frequent updates and yes that WOD looked brutal. I wish they would show it live on ESPN and I wish they would show more about that obstacle course they set up.
No comments:
Post a Comment