Thursday, July 5, 2012

7/5/2012

AJ


Independence Day WOD

7 pull ups
17 wall balls
76 sit ups
7 burpees
17 box jumps
76 lunges
7 toes to bar
17 hand release push ups
76 double unders
7 wall climbs
17 kettle bell swings
76 air squats

16:37

Air squats and wall climbs were rough, shoulders are a little beat up.

Sorry its been so long since I've posted! During the summer, I'm not around a computer as often as I usually am, so believe it or not I've been trying to be productive... playing mr. wife by doing the laundry, some house cleaning, doing the dishes regularly, blah blah blah. Plus, Anne and I went out of town to Little Rock and Memphis for a vacation. Never been, wanted to give it a shot, and it was a ton of fun. We're thinking Labor Day weekend for Austin to visit the Kunkel's? Just a thought for now on the date.

@ gym: The gym is great. Still struggling here and there with some time management, meeting everyone/knowing everyone's names, but doing this stuff for a part time gig is awesome, really enjoying it. Klint you need to come out and visit sometime!

@Kunkel: Awesome job on the workouts so far, keep up the good work. Let me know how those grips treat you, so far they've been a huge blessing for me. I notice I spend a lot less time picking at my calluses, now that I don't have as many :)


No comments:

Post a Comment