AJ
Haven't done this one yet, but will today. Now that I have some time I will mention the past few WOD's I've done as well.
Today's:
Air Force WOD
95# barbell
20 thrusters
20 sdhp
20 push press
20 overhead squat
20 front squat
EMOTM 4 burpees, and start workout with 4 burpees
Did this on Dec 21 last year at 7:40, my goal this time is sub 7. We'll see.
Yesterday:
4 rounds
5 cleans @ 145#
30 double unders
5 cleans @ 145#
rest 1 min
8:44
DU's took WAY too long! Needed some additional practice, did 200 when my day was over.
Monday's:
200m run
50 squats
40 push ups
30 burpees
20 toes to bar
10 hspu
20 pull ups
30 box jumps
40 lunges
50 sit ups
200m run
*Perform 200m run after each exercise (total of 10 200m runs)
25:30 or so?
TOOK FOREVER, esp. in the 4 o'clock heat. Think you would love this one Kunkel, right up your alley. My 20-10-20 set took wayyy too long, that's where I slowed down tremendously.
@Fitness: Don't know what it is lately, could be heat, change of schedule, or something - but my focus has been OFF. Can't seem to post good times lately, and I hope its just a funk I'm going through. Diet hasn't been terrible, but hasn't been the best either. We'll see what happens once the weather cools down and things get a little more stable in my day to day schedule.
@Book: Thinking about starting Unbroken by Laura Hillendbrand, per Mr. Kesler's recommendation. He said its an awesome book, and very tough to put down. Plus I'm in the middle of Band of Brothers, with all this free time around the house.
@Laura: ROCK STAR. All she needed was the green light from the doc and she hit the ground running, that's awesome! Did you ever see the video of the pregnant pull up progression? I'll see if I can find it, but that video + Laura's testament to fitness is very inspiring.
I'll post my time from the air force wod later today. Dollar Hot Dog night at Rangers Ballpark tonight, so whatever productivity I accomplish throughout the week will be done prior to tonight :)
No comments:
Post a Comment