KUNKEL
Air Force WOD
95# barbell
20 thrusters
20 sdhp
20 push press
20 overhead squat(only got 5 and finished with 15 ground up snatches)
20 front squat
EMOM did 4 burpees
time: 8:50
@Air Force WOD: tough, I felt good going into the OHS and didn't know how I would fair since this was only the 2nd time I'd done them and last time was with 45#. That said, my plan was to do as many as I could feeling safe enough to not drop the weight on myself before going to snatches. I think I'll feel comfortable doing this weight for OHS if it's the first or main movement during a WOD as of right now, but after having done thrusters and sdhp and pp the cards were stacked against me for sure. Fun WOD though and I'll try it again in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment