AJ
21-18-15-12-9-6-3
Box Jumps @ 24"
Sit ups
4:56
KUNKEL
"Texas 2 Step" Necessary
Run 1 Mile, 100 pullups, 200 pushups, 300 squats, run 1 mile
41:29
Brutally difficult, didn't know which extremity was going to fall off first, my arms or legs on the 1 mile run back to the house.
God Story: Lots of truth in the video and quit a bit of humility here after watching:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAhDGYlpqY
titled: why I hate religion but love Jesus
Klint just for clarity I did the workout where as soon as I would drop from pullups I would do that many squats until I finished the pullups, then I went to the pushups and again as soon as I would drop, I would do that many squats until I was done with the pushups, then I ran the 1 mile home(kinda, I bet I was a sight for sore eyes with that running form).
FARRAR
Didn't have time to workout today. Going to try and do murph tomorrow. Party time!
Sorry Ty, I meant to delete my statement. I wrote that, went back and read what you wrote again and thought you weren't being too big of a baby.....just forgot to delete it. :) you can make fun of my time tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment