Tuesday, January 24, 2012

1/24/2012

FARRAR

No wrkout today. Going to do Kunkel's crazy wrkout from yesterday. I am saying my prayers. (unbroken, really??)

The run sat felt great. Cardio Sun was a breeze but my legs were smoked by mile 5. Doing the wrkout u posted should help with that. I hope y'all are doing well.

KUNKEL
No workout for me either, had to get caught up on work, been battling a busted up computer so finally got everything ginnig!
We're getting rain so I probably won't run again till Thursday and hopefully I'll be able to run thrs, fri and 10 sat.

@unbroken, the muscle ups were bam bam, squats were bam bam and the hang cleans we're unbroken in the sense I didn't put the weight down. I did rest it on my thighs a couple of times though. For the running I was having to run from the pullup bar to the gym and back to get to the equipment necessary so that's how it got started and the 1 mile before and after we're to get to and back home.

Also yesterday was my first day in the innov 8's I bought at the fittest games in Austin Saturday. Taylor Cole sold me on getting a pair while watching some machines tear some WOD's up all day. Running distance in these shoes will be interesting but I think I'll like it overall.

AJ

Gotta learn to get creative with my workouts. I'm not so sure I tore my meniscus; it is starting to heal on its own SLOWLY. I went to visit the doctor yesterday - appt. @ 3:20, show up at 3:15. 4:20 hits I'm still I'm in the waiting room. Had to leave, and now its getting better, but I want this prob fixed and I don't wanna hear "Just lay off it for awhile, it'll heal on its own." So we'll wait and see I suppose...

GREAT JOB on wod's guys! You guys are doing great. The M-Ups/running sounds far from fun. Here's where I would chime in with my two cents @ inov8's, as I just bought a pair (6pm.com - cheapest available). Haven't done a workout in them yet though.

4x12 good mornings @ 115#
Death by pull ups
13 rounds + 9 pull ups

OT/Cash-out: 50 hollow rocks
Keep up the good work guys, I'll catch up soon

No comments:

Post a Comment