Tuesday, January 31, 2012

1/31/2012

KUNKEL
Got a bit off kilter due to bein in a hotel with 1500 competitive sales people that mostly like to be competitive in the gym as much as in the sales field.
30 clean squats @95#, 30 pullups kipping, 800M
20 burpees, 30 pullups, 800m
30 clean squats @95#, 30 pullups, 800m

37:04

@pose, absolutely!!! I had an issue with my IT band on left knee and after treatment it was due to my heel strike method previously used all my life. I will not claim to be good at it or efficient but I can absolutely say it helps tremendously. My calves prior to the inov8 were adjusted to pose running and now going to a thinner sole and less of an angle from heel height to toe height in he shoe I'm having to get readjusted I think. Don't get me wrong my calves hurting the day of runnin far but would recover rather quickly.
@food consumption(sounds better than diet) Laura and I eat rather simple and clean: minimal processed foods, Ckn/ veggies for dinner, orzo, eggs, lots of veggies overall. Overall I just know what foods have lots of calories and don't fill me up. Snack wise I have used variety of nuts, humus, carrots, and crackers are my weakness.

AJ

"Lynne"
5 rounds
Max rep body weight bench press
max rep pull ups
10/18
9/15
6/12
6/12
5/12
Coulda done 1-2 more reps on BP if I had a spotter. Pull ups stunk. You guys are tearing up the WODs... anything with high rep + lotsa runs is mega tough. Good job.

FARRAR

No wrkout

No comments:

Post a Comment