Buy in: mow up and down hill, run 1 mile.
RPM(rapid pelvic movement) workout:
30, 25, 20, 15, 10 rep rounds of:
Burpees
24" box jumps
Toes to bar
Overtime: walk 1 mile and then put Christmas decorations in attick.
God story for the day: Listening to my cousin describe undenying miracle of child birth no matter a persons religious background.
Farrar
No crying Kunkel!! =) Great time BTW
AJ, sweet wrkout. I want to do it first part of next week.
I dont have time to wrkout today. Be back on tomorrow
Farrar
No crying Kunkel!! =) Great time BTW
AJ, sweet wrkout. I want to do it first part of next week.
I dont have time to wrkout today. Be back on tomorrow
RPM? Sounds like something that goes down in the bedroom. (hey-ooooo)
ReplyDeleteDeadlift 10x1 @ 295#
Ring push ups
5x8 (slow)
"Annie"
50-40-30-20-10
Double unders
ab mat sit ups
6:37 (-9 sec PR)
Forgot to post my time for the RPM WOD, 23:09. The WOD got the name based on the core fatigue and focus on the hips to be used however necessary.
ReplyDelete