AMRAP 5 minutes
15 thrusters @ 95#
25 double unders
(3 rounds + 5 thrusters)
AMRAP 5 minutes
200m row
10 box jumps
(4 rounds)
I have CrossFit Total on Thursday, so I don't expect much of a hardcore workout tomorrow and Wednesday. My goal is a 900# total.
KUNKEL:
"Head Banger"
50-40-30-20-10
Double Unders, Abmat situps
Time: Humbling 9:11
I didn't really rest but more than 10 seconds total maybe, but I had issues on the DU's when I usually don't. Good one though.
God Story: Refreshing rain set in over Austin reminding us he will always provide in his timing.
Nice AJ! That will be interesting to see the results!
Farrar'S:
The thrusters and double unders were a killer in this wrkout. I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest. Your so tired after thrusters you cant do the double unders. AJ, your a beast. You are going to do well at the Xfit games. Kunkel, how were your abs after this wrkout? Oh, and yes, Mel did this wrkout too!! She killed it...
AMRAP 5 minutes
15 thrusters @ 45lbs/95lbs Klint: (2 rounds +2 thrusters)
50 regular jump rope/25 double unders Mel: (3 rounds +45 jump rope)
AMRAP 5 minutes
200m row Klint: (3 rounds +130m row)
10 24" box jumps Mel: (2 rounds +200m row)
(Mel thought the wrkout wasnt long enough so she wanted to carry the box back to its place)
"Theological Talk"
My grandmother was admitted to the hospital yesterday. She is having stomach issues and loosing weight like crazy. My prayer is to have a conversation about grace with her and that God would use this suffering as a megaphone to make himself known.
My abs are STILL sore from doing Annie nearly four days ago! Great job on workouts so far guys, and God stories as well. Lovin it.
ReplyDelete