KUNKEL
Benbrook Lake Sprint
Well this was a fun race but man alive it reminded me that I HATE open water swims!!! The bike was a loop with 2 u turns that we did twice so the times were a bit slower.
Here's the break down:
Total Time: 1:17:45
Swim- 11:25, 2.21 transition
Bike- 41:57(18.6mph avg), 1:03 transition
Run- 20:57(6:43 split)
Winner Ran a 1:03:58-absolutely beyond me!
@olympics: I don't think Crossfit will be apart of it, but not because it doesn't belong. I just see the creators keeping it seperate and it's own beast to keep it's integrity. I 100% had the thought about the decathalon guys, thinking they are most like the Crossfit elite athlete because of them having to be well rounded. The top 2 guys are beasts! Aston Eaton runs with the back country bowhunter that I follow, Cameron Hanes up in Eugene Oregon. Hanes could be the face of Crossfit Endurance, he's a top runner, lifter and he can chase down any monster elk that lurks in the woods before they know it their hooves are not bearing weight and their heart has stopped due to one of his deadly arrows!!! Trey Hardee the silver medalists actually trains down here in Austin and was featured recently on the cover of Austin Fit Magazine.
@Cowtown: we're thinking about the full believe it or not!
@Austin: We will definitely make something happen! That's not far from us and I believe it's right on the jogging trails if y'all are interested.
No comments:
Post a Comment