Tuesday, August 28, 2012

8/28/2012

KUNKEL

Part 1: 15 Muscle ups for time
Time 2:49, did 8 unbroken then 2, 2, 3

I think each time I'm setting up the rings I'm going to do this for a warmup and try to get to where I can go unbroken and then stretch it to as many unbroken as I can get on down the road. 

Part 2:
21-15-9 for time of:
95# front squat
Burpee
Pull-up

Time: 10:53

@absence: Felt good since I've been away from the weights.  last week and into the weekend I had to shift my focus away from the muscle strain and towards the archery accuracy!  We're leaving for Elk country Sept 6th and I had to get the bow dialed in ready to pull back on an elusive wapiti!!!  I'm pumped as you may be able to tell but man alive I can't shoot my bow worth squat after working out with any upper body work. 
@AJ back to work:  was praying for your first day and week, you're in a challenging mission field my friend. 
@Klint: donde esta? Hows the house?

Here's what we're after!


No comments:

Post a Comment