AJ
Yesterdays' WOD
4 rounds
10 deadlift @ 185#
30 double unders
100m farmers carry (55# KB in each hand)
:30 rest
8:14 total time
Today's WOD
hang power snatch 1rm
175#, Had 185# up about chest high but couldn't go overhead
"Karen"
150 wall balls for time
6:07
PR by about :30
(65/10/15/20/20/20)
@Austin: Trip is planned, hotel is booked. 9/1 - 9/3, we're visiting the capital. Hittin up Franklins BBQ, Foreign and Domestic, and round rock donuts are musts in our book. (can you tell we're foodies?) Any other suggestsions? We'd love to swing by and visit and maybe even get a wod in, but totally up to you guys depending on whats going on and how the family is doing.
KUNKEL
Yesterday's WOD: Family time in the garage with new toys.
50 Wall Balls with new 20# BALL
30 HSPU'S for me and pike pushup for laura
50 KB swings @ 55# with new KB for me and 20# for laura
50 pushups
50 bicycle kicks (core stuff)
50 step back lunges
50 hollow rocks
75 calf raises
Times: 24-26 minutes I think. I did the WOD in reverse except for the calf raises and with the 12# vest on while laura did it straight down. Her first time with Wall balls and KB swings and she did great!!!
Today
Bike Intervals
3 rounds of 1/2 mile, rest 2 min, 1 mile, rest 2 min, 2 miles, rest 2 min all with the 20# vest on.
Times were decent considering the hills: 1:55, 3:00, 6:36, 1:30, 3:55, 6:55, 1:55, 3:55, 7:12
@Bike with vest: I felt really top heavy and did not feel comfortable adjusting the weight while riding, not safe.
@Austin: Awesome!!! I will confirm our schedule but I know we have some church stuff with the H.S. kids but I think it doesnt start until sunday and go until monday but I'll confirm.
@Austin Food: we are LAME-O'S when it comes to eating out and Austin has a lot to offer apparantly. We have hear and been to a few good ones, BBQ Salt lick is good and has a good reputation it's BYOB cash only and just all in all a neat venue family style like Joe-T's kinda, Hopp Dotty's (sp) has gourmet burgers and there are 2 locations now with a really good bison burger and veggie/garden burger, taco deli has breakfast tacos and reagular tacos ranging from good ole bacon/ egg to steak/ egg to tilapia/ cabbage, and I'll check on other recs.
@Austin where are y'all staying, which part of town?
@karen: well done sir well done!
No comments:
Post a Comment