Saturday, August 18, 2012

8/18/2012

KUNKEL

Attended the Dripping Springs Crossfit for their free Saturday class.  They've only been open for a few months so they are still getting up and running.  It made me realize I need to do more warmups and stretches after the WODs for sure.
Strength we did 3X military pushups to failure with 15 second rest between sets.  35, 15, 7
WOD for time:
Run 400M with 45# barbell and at 100, 200 and 300 meters stop and do 15 push press
Run 400M with 20# kettlebell and at 100, 200 and 300 meters stop and do 15 KB swings
Run 400M with 20# wallball and at 100, 200, and 300 meters stop and do 20 squats to the ball

Time:  13:11

It was fun working out with a group and competing so I plan on going back when I can for their free Saturday classes and maybe talking them into letting me help out some.  :)
Yesterday I ran for 55:15 and I'm not sure how far just yet but I'll measure later.

No comments:

Post a Comment