AJ
WOD
25 chest to bar pull ups
2 squat clean and jerk @ 185#
20
4
15
6
10
8
5 c2b
10 sq cl j
Too exhausted to finish typing, as we started football practice today. Six hours of meetings, 3 hours of camp.. same thing all week. My time for this was 19:14, got it filmed, and saw how poor my form was. Wasn't so much that it was awful, but had some things that definitely could use some improvement.
@Klint: Good to hear from ya man! Are we getting together for restaurant week?
@Blisters: Where are the blisters? I told you about the hand grips that I have, ever since, I haven't had a single blister. Still some calluses that Anne won't allow me to pick at, but no bloody blisters.
KUNKEL
Getting TRI prepped for this weekend. I ended up signing up for the Benbrook open water sprint for a reason to head up to the grandparents and Great-grandma for Caleb so I'm working on the endurance prior to Sunday. Also having to give my blisters a break unfortunately. Have y'all found anything else to prevent these blisters? I've heard the Crossfit folks talk about shaving the hands?
Round 1: Swim 1600 Meters, Time 36:03
Round 2: Run 3.2 Miles, Time 22:44
Overtime: Push mow.
No comments:
Post a Comment