AJ
@Pics/family: I know what it feels like to be drained and have just about nothing left in the tank. Good to know that you get a solid weekend of relaxation and time to yourself + family! Soak it up. How is Caleb doing? Any hospital visits that you guys didn't anticipate? I know that surprise trips to the doc can run its toll, physically and financially.
@workouts: Good to know that out of our three competitors in this blog, one guy is working out. And, he's been tearing it up - awesome job Kunkel! I've done one workout this week, and it stunk, so I am taking a week off before I prep for a competition in late October in Houston. More details to come on that. This weekend is the calm before the storm, school starts Monday, with football practice, games, high school scouting, etc. The posts may be more scarce than they already are, but I'll see what I can do.
Hope you guys are glorifying Him at home, at work, and in quiet time.
No comments:
Post a Comment