Wednesday, August 15, 2012

8/15/2012

AJ

Had a few workouts that I haven't been able to log in and post. Been going 2x a day to get ready for competition this weekend.

Monday's

7 minute amrap
200m run
20 ab mat sit ups
5 power snatch @ 135
(3 rounds + 50m run)
rest 3 minutes
7 minute amrap
10 dumbbell burpee presses
10 box jump overs
(forget?)
rest 3 minutes
7 minute amrap
55# kb swings
1-2-3-4
*regrip and drop after every completed set
Worked to round 15

Tuesday:

4x10 @ 205# back squat with about 1 min rest in between

400-300-200-100
row/run, last half of run with 50# sandbag

few hrs later

tabata squats (15)
tabata push ups (6)
tabata push press, bar doesn't hit the ground, 45# (8)
tabata burpees (5)

Score is lowest # of reps per round, in ()

@Sprint: Great job Kunkel! I wish I knew what a good time is for all that; all I do is run so I can't tell what a good time is for the biking and swimming. But I'm with you on open water, I'm sure that is the opposite of fun. Someone from our gym is doing a competition this weekend, and one of the events is swimming a certain distance while carrying a brick. Sometimes the crossfit comps just go a bit too far.

@Klint: Welcome back dude, glad to hear you're having a little bit of free time to work out. Maybe some Saturday in September, if given enough notice, I can set it up for you and mel to check out our gym and we'll get a wrkout in, followed by some lunch with the Ridgeways


KUNKEL

AJ's from few days ago...nice one by the way and super fast time for you to boot.

4 rounds
21 thrusters @ 65#
15 box jumps
12 KB swings @ 55#
9 toes to bar (had to use the rings)
3 hspu
Time: 16:22

Rest 10 Min

50-35-20 reps of:
Wall balls
Pull-ups (on the rings)

Time:  19:32
As I typed this I looked up the WOD to be sure and yep, I was suppose to add DU's onto that but totally had a brain fart after doing AJ's wod. 
Overall, good combo though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment