Sunday, August 19, 2012

8/19/2012

AJ

I have already typed a whole long story about my weekend and the competition, only to see it deleted somehow. Its lost in blog world now, so I'll post a few videos and tell you that we got 2nd place! $500 went to our team. Very thankful for the opportunity and experience, had a ton of fun. At first it was overwhelming, with thousands of crossfitters around and bodybuilders and a million vendors giving out free samples of God knows what, but in the end had a ton of fun.

@Kunkel: First visit to a crossfit gym, or had you been to one before? Sounded like a pretty solid workout, and one that you'd be good at with all the running. That'd be awesome if you could help out part time there! Have you ever been to Central, in Austin? That's one of the best around your area I think, and it may have been one of the first affiliates in TX.



No comments:

Post a Comment