Wednesday, February 1, 2012

2/1/2012

Welcome to February.  CowTown Month!

FARRAR

15,12,9,6,3
Power cleans ground up @135#
Bar facing burpees
I may not have counted my burpees right.  Is one jump over the bar considered 1 bar facing burpee or is two jumps over the bar (over and back) 1 bar facing burpee?  I counted every jump as one and finished in (9:22).  Seems a little quick.

@are you out of town this week?  I bet it is a bit competitive in a room full of Reps.

Also, we should be practicing negative splits while training for CowTown.  I have been reading up on the benefit of neg splits lately and seems to really help with your overall time.  Whats our avg min/mile target? 

KUNKEL

Annie
50,40,30,20,10
Double unders, situps

7:13

@cleans and burpees, I am impressed with your time. I have not been working slower in the am vs. pm and you've been killing me lately.

@out of town, I'm right next to your pad, Anatole. We've been hitting it hard, just ate at tempos sushi.
@ negative split, what is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment