Saturday, August 10, 2013

8/10/2013

KUNKEL
Sorry for the delay this week.  I've had a brutal week physically after COE. 

Tuesday was COE with 100 thrusters.  I did the WOD around 8pm. 
Wednesday:  5 mile run at 6am, so not even 12 hours after COE and dang!!!!!!!  Not a good idea, legs were killing me. 
Thursday:  3.5 Mile run @8 min pace.  Then mowed the hill. 
Thursday night I couldn't take it I went to the store and bought 40#s of ice and that was the first time I'd sat in an ice bath since high school.  Felt disturbingly cold. 
Friday:  Legs were still tight but felt I had to keep powering through.  Ran 1 mile with caleb, played at the pool/ chased caleb around the pool for 90 minutes or so, ran 1 mile back home with caleb. 
Saturday:  30, 25, 20, 15, 10, 5 Rep Rounds of-
My Modified GHD situps
Back Extensions
Toes to Rings
Straight legged Dead lifts @95#
Time:  25:08

@Ridge:  Dude you're a beast on Angie much less all the other WODS! 
@Thrusters:  I definitely found that when my elbows were up the form was much more effecient and stronger

No comments:

Post a Comment