Tuesday, August 6, 2013

8/6/2013

RIDGE

Bench press Wendler continued

3 reps @ 150
3 reps @ 170
Max reps @ 190 (13)

:60 each, :60 rest after 3rd station
Thrusters @ 65#, burpees, kb swings 53#
Then :45 each then :45 rest
:30, :30 rest
:15 then done.

Lost track of reps

KUNKEL
@RIDGE:  Dude! You killed that WOD yesterday!!!  I'm gonna have to try and beat that time now!!! 
@Angie:  What's your time on that one?  And no still can't butterfly.  I've tried playing with it but dang that tempo is hard for me to figure out. 

Today-
10 Rounds for time of:
10 Thrusters @95#
10 Ring Push ups
Time:  18:12

@Thrusters:  Felt good to get the feel of the form and I could tell a huge difference when my shoulders would bear the load vs. my wrists/ arms trying to hold the load.  Huge Difference!  So Fun to learn!
@Ring Push ups, how far off the ground should the rings be? 

Yesterday-
1 Mile Run:  6:43
Rest for approx 3 min
75 Power Snatches @ 75#:  7:25
Rest for approx 3 min
1 Mile Run:  7:30

@Power Snatches:  I actually felt like I was figuring out the form.  I tried to focus on it the whole time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment