RIDGE
Angie.
100 pull ups
100 push ups
100 sit ups
100 squats
21:53
I think my PR is about two min less. I rowed for the first time in awhile yesterday, so that was rough with pull ups. Came no where near a PR for a hundred, finishing around 8:30.
Yesterday
3 rounds
A1: 15 deadlift at 225#
A2: 12 incline bench press at 135#
Rest 2 min between rounds
1000m row
50 wall ball
30 kb swing 70#
8:53
More exhausting than it looked.
@klint: glad to see your getting bak in the saddle! Could not have picked a worse time with the weather equivalent to an oven outside. But it makes ya stronger! Great job on recent wods.
@kunkel: awesome job on Coe. I think for ring push ups, about 2-4" off the ground is sufficient for ring push ups. As long as knuckles don't scrape the ground your good. Think I may try that on Sunday, never done it before. On thrusters, make sure elbows stay up while you're in the descending phrase. Hopefully that makes sense, but sounds like you got it
No comments:
Post a Comment