Friday, August 30, 2013

8/30/2013

RIDGE

Yesterday's

Row for 30 min, as many meters as possible

My goal was 7500. That would keep me at about a 2:00/500m pace.

Total meters: 7511. Really had to book it for the final 2 minutes. Whiped me out!

Today's

21-15-9

225# deadlift
burpees

6:15, all deadlift were unbroken. Maybe the lack of a solid warm up hurt me, but I was sucking wind toward the end.

@Elk: Go get it! I'm, and we're (fellas in the coaches office) excited to hear what happens. Do you have a room dedicated to all the dead animals you've killed in your house? Not animals killed in the house, but animals that you've killed, hung up in the house.

@Pose: Been 5 days since my 4 mile run, and calves are still barking at me. Lots of foam rolling and massaging going down this weekend, as I sit on the couch and watch football.

No comments:

Post a Comment