Tuesday, August 20, 2013
8/20/2013
RIDGE
close grip bench press
7-7-7-7-7
135-155-175-185-190
Deadlift
1.1.1 x 4
Rest :10 between reps, 3 min between rounds
295-305-315-325
Thruster ladder @ 135#
1-2-3-4-5
Set bar down after every "round"
7 min AMRAP
2x thru, and did round of 2
@Kunkel. So endurance wod. Haven't really looked into it much, but glad that some strength stuff is incorporated... Just an emphasis on the endurance aspect. "This marathon"... Which one you doing? And why am I not surprised that you sign up for something big about a month after your tri? My hats off to ya, bc I know I'd wanna take like 3-4 months off after destroying a tri.
@God talk. Gotta love how Chandler breaks down the gospel. His new series started on Sunday, and broke down genesis 1-3. Perfection until man screwed it up. Total depravity was covered on all over the place, leading to next week. I'm a little surprised that we're going thru a series, but chandler backs it up with scripture, which I think is pivotal. For me, anyway. In a weird way, I enjoy how much stress is placed on the sin, or the fall of man. I feel like if sin isn't mentioned during a sermon, and the feeling of conviction, then something's not right. Just my two cents. Hope you guys have a good week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment