RIDGE
Did Kunkel's from 8/6
"COE"
10 rounds
10 thrusters @ 95#
10 ring push ups
17 flat
Thought for sure that Kunkel would set the pace on this one. My chest/arms were a little sore from bench work I did on Monday, so that definitely was a factor. On thrusters, I went 6 rounds unbroken, never breaking at 4 or less. Thrusters felt good after taking yesterday off, and didn't feel terribly fatigued like I hit a wall.
@POSE: Think I'm gonna have to agree with you on this one Kunkel and take your advice. Did a little bit more research and found out that yes, calf soreness is a major consequence of beginners while Pose running. I have to build up the strength in the calves, get them used it, then can probably do it more efficiently. I will continue to attempt pose running, take a few more days off to let the calves heal up then maybe film my runs and break it down. THanks for the advice!
KUNKEL
Dang Ridge! I'm gonna have to start cheating just to beat you at something! Well done for COE.
@Pose: keep at it and it will pay off!
@Arirosti: Had 1 treatment tues and going again tomorrow and then off to Colorado Thursday night and hopeful to hit the trail Friday midday to attempt to take down an elk in the elusive mountains he calls home! Looking forward to hard work, a true test of integrity, fellowship with my earthly father and heavenly father! Hope to do some reflection on family, work/ career, the purpose God has placed in my heart. Proverbs says a wise man knows how to get to the deep purpose God has placed in his heart and I aiming to discover that purpose by God's grace!
No comments:
Post a Comment