Friday, August 16, 2013

8/19/2013

KUNKEL Saturday did 10 miler: only able to averave just over 9 min/ mile. Sunday: AMRAP 20 min 10 Push Press @95# 10 KB swings with 50#DB 10 Box Jumps @24" Rounds: 11 + 6 push press Monday: In Lubbock for work and ran 5 miles at 7:54 pace/ finally back closer to normal but legs still hurting. I went through Crossfit Endurance WODs while waiting on flights and will continue to do so in search of creating my own programming for this marathon! I'm not wanting to let go of the weight WODs but I definitely need to scale back the loads and efforts I'm putting forth cause it's taking a toll on my body. The Crossfit Endurance programming has you doing endurance WODs and strength and conditioning WODs on the same day. Not to mention the Strength WODs are often 15 min or less, so looking forward to testing it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment