Friday, August 23, 2013

8/23/2013

RIDGE "NATE" 20 min amrap 2 muscle ups 4 handstand push ups 8 kb swings @ 70# 12 rounds even Definitely a Kunkel-like WOD! Very pleased with this, esp. since it was my first time doing it PLUS I got my kipping handstand push ups down now. Or up, depending on how you look at it.


KUNKEL
HAHAHA!!!! I definitely did "NATE" today!  Great minds think alike Ridge! 
Only difference was I did KB swings with 55#, not the manly 70 pounder like you!  That's awesome you were able to kip the HSPUs, I just not there yet and having to stick to the strict version.  However, I do owe Ridge a huge thanks for the kipping help with the dip portion of the MU.  Today I had the best rythem I've ever had although it was only 2 MUs at a time. 
Nate- 15 rounds flat

Yesterday did the 10 mile run again and much better pace/ time.  However I'm not likiing this running long distance by myself, gets really boring and I'm not mentally tough enough to keep hammering through the pain when no one is around. 
10 Mile run:  8:21 avg split

No comments:

Post a Comment