Wednesday, August 14, 2013

8/14/2014

Ridge

"Fight Gone Bad"

Instead of sdhp, power cleans

3 rounds, max reps

Wall balls
Power cleans @ 75#
Box jumps 20"
Push press @ 75#
Row max calories
1 min rest

Total reps: 364

KUNKEL

Had to finally take a few days off after going 7 in a row.  Sunday had desires to run 10 miles for this "marathon" training and well as I got 2.5 miles in I knew it was not gonna happen.  Only able to run 5 and at a pitiful pace of 9:30.  Monday and Tuesday were rest/ stretching as much as I could. 
@Ice Bath:  I remember taking them frequently in high school and I tell you what remembering what it feels like comes right back as soon as you toe off in there.  First few seconds are definitely the worst and you do get used to it.  I think my efforts were all for not.  Only because when I got in there I had not filled up enough water and had to keep my legs locked out to remain submerged and I think keeping my quads engaged prevented me from relaxing them and letting the ice do its job to the fullest.  I will try it again but with enough water next go around. 
@Ridge:  Dude you are killing it right now!  I can't even imagive deadlifting 275 once right now!

Today: 
"Meadows"
10 Muscle ups
25 lowers from inverted hang(much harder than I thought it would be, especially on my arms)
30 Ring Handstand Push Ups(could only do 15 and had to do 15 HSPUs)
35 Ring Rows
40 Ring Push Ups
Time:  21:00

@Meadows:  you gotta try this one, really gets your chest pumped.  This was my first attempt at Ring HSPUs and man they are a bit scary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment