RIDGE
14.2 is said and done with. 140 reps, four shy of getting into the round of 16. Forearms were shot! So far this has been the year of the forearms, no doubt. I think we'll end up doing these open workouts again in about 6 months, and I'm fairly confident I can get into the round of 16. Took my time too much on the pull ups, turning them into singles much sooner than I would wanted.
Took a nap, then
EMOTM for 12 minutes
Odds: 7 front squats @ 165#
Evens: 7 bench press @ 165#
Then
AMRAP 20 minutes
400m run
20 box jumps games standard 24"
20 shoulder to overhead 75#
5 rounds and maybe 100m
This was a kunkel workout for sure. And I'll have to bookmark that power clean/box jump AMRAP, looks tasty.
@14.3: any thoughts? Guesses? I'm leaning toward a triplet- box jump, toes to bar, wall ball, power clean, something along those lines.
No comments:
Post a Comment