Monday, March 17, 2014

3/17/2014

RIDGE

Still recovering from Friday night, 14.3. Yuck! Any workout that takes that much out of me... pretty devastating. Confirmed my decision to do not only all of them once, but definitely this one. It no doubt effected my workout today.

11 minute countdown

30 wall balls
30 power cleans @ 95#
30 wall balls
25 power cleans @ 135#
30 wall balls
20 power cleans @ 185#

max muscle ups in remaining time

Well turns out there was no remaining time. I got through 8 power cleans @ 185# and was torched. My back felt tight and my hammys were still feeling it from 3 days ago. I feel like fatigue sets in that much quicker when I'm sore, really anywhere. Especially in dominant muscle groups like the hammy's and back. Rest of this week will have some burpees and toes to bar mixed in, hoping to get prepped for whatever 14.4 might throw at us.

KUNKEL

Couldn't agree with you more Ridge.  Today I rode and my legs were hurting from the get-go. 
11.3 mile ride averaging 18.1mph(not happy with by anymeans), then got off and did 4- 400s with 90sec rest in between.  400M times were: 1:27, 1:21, 1:19, 1:12.  Really tried to focus on Pose running, watched some Brian Mackenzie videos yesterday and just had to get better with form. 

No comments:

Post a Comment