Tuesday, March 25, 2014

3/25/2014

KUNKEL

Here's the catch up this week. 
Today:  AM- Run, PM- Iron Horse Box
Ran 5 miles with pace around 8:40. 
1. Got my first experience on a rower and I LOVE IT!!!  Gotta get one! Rowed 200 cal and that took around 14 min I think.  Kept a pace around 2:15 per 500M I believe. 
2a. Skill work, Double Unders and Triple Unders
2b. Footwork for Hang Power Cleans
3. 7 Minute AMRAP:
5 Triple Unders(Only did triples for first 2 rounds, then did 15 DUs)
3 Hang Power Cleans at 155#

Got: 8 Rounds plus15 DUs and 1 Clean

4. Bar and Ring Muscle Up work
5. 10 T2B on the Minute for 10 Minutes:  Tough, but got it done barely!

Monday: Iron Horse Box
1. Max Front Squat- Got 245# felt good, probably could have attempted more but just didn't feel like it would be with good enough form to protect the ole back. 
3X5 Front Squat with 185#. 

2. 3 Rounds for Time
15 Pull ups, 15 OHS 95#

@1460DUs:  How about doing it Friday or Sunday?  Which is better for you Ridge?  Klint you in?

No comments:

Post a Comment