KUNKEL
Well done Ridgeways on the family WOD!
Today- "Ryan"
5 Rounds for time of:
7 Muscle-ups
21 Burpees
Time: 21:17
Definitely a burner, had to pace myself so I could finish the MUs. Ridge you would dominate this one! Today's burpees were accounted for in the WOD.
From Saturday:
14.3 accounted for and nothing to call home about. I only have 225# is weights but even if I had more it wouldnt have made a difference. Got 90 Official reps and 98 unofficial.
Now what I mean by that is I got 90rx and had 1:02 left on the clock. Then I went back to the 225# instead of 275# and got 8 reps.
Now I am actually satisfied with the performance: 1st time to attempt deadlifting 225# since high school and got through it with 28 reps. Definitely a weakness for my with the back but wore a belt and felt great!
Post 14.3 did "Isabel"- 30 snatches for time @135#:
Time: 9:21 and this is the first time I've been able to do more than 5 or 6 snatches at 135#!
After Isabel, did "Grace"- 30 Clean and Jerk for time @135#:
Time: 5:44(previous PR when done as 1st WOD, 5:38)
Also did 2 Rounds of 50 Burpees about 45 min post the above since I took Friday off. 1st Round 3:22, 2nd Round 3:02.
Good Day for pushing some weight! Really satisfied with progress around the bar, just gotta get to using heavier weight!
No comments:
Post a Comment