KUNKEL
Had to do a late one tonight but worth it for sure.
1st WOD "Air Force"
For time with 95#
20 Thrusters
20 SDHP
20 Push Press
20 OHS
20 Front Squats
*Beginning with zero and at the top of every minute after, perform 4 burpees.
Time- 8:52, so 100 reps with 95# plus 36 burpees.
2nd WOD
For time:
800M Run
25 Burpees
50 KB swings @55#
25 Burpees
800M Run
Time- 15:04
@2nd 800 was rough to say the least.
Overtime: 50 burpees for time(timer messed up but it was less than one song, pretty sure less than 4 min).
@Challenge: Well next week will be 4 years since I had my skiing accident and every year since I've done something physically/ emotionally that I've never done before. As I was recovering I decided that I wanted to continue to push my body and make it my slave like Pauls teaches us.
1 Year post accident I biked 45 miles(furthest still to date)
2nd Year, Klint and the Midland Foxhole and I did the tough mudder, awesome experience!
3rd Year, Last year we got my sister all married off and man that was a physical and emotional challenge to say the least all week. Wouldn't trade the experience of seeing her come down the isle glowing as the bride there to represent us the church!
This year, I'm going to attempt 1 Double Under for everyday since my accident so that's a grand total of 1460 DU's. Now this will be a bit tricky since March 26th, I'll be in Fort Worth for work but I'm trying to decide how to attempt it. Some in the am, some pm or just go for it after work that day. Thoughts?/ Want to join the challenge?
No comments:
Post a Comment